Brain Freeze
This morning we got our first really cold night - cold being barely dipping below freezing - and it knocked me all out of whack. I didn't think to turn on the heater last night so when I got into the shower this morning, it was a brisk 58 degrees INSIDE. Uh, brr. Seriously need to work on insulating the house better. And then once out of the shower, I realized that this weekend will have to include a little clothes shopping, as I have no winter office wear, and my distraction with a lack of wardrobe caused me to completely forget to put on makeup. Not even a smidge, I am completely nature girl here today. I didn't notice until almost 11 and have basically stayed hidden since then. It's not that I'm hideous without makeup, it just implies a lack of care about my appearance that I don't want emphasized.
Definitely ready for the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment